Sunday, October 26, 2008

Six Year Anniversary

Today is our six year anniversary, and I have to say that time flew by so fast. It seems like not that long ago when TJ and I were being married in the Salt Lake Temple. And now we have have two of the cutest little girls ever. TJ and I met through TJ's friend Cody at the gym. Back in the day when we both used to be really fit and have time to work out 2 hours a day. We went on our first date to Thanksgiving Point to a dinner/play that was going on. We dated about 5 1/2 months and were engaged for 2 1/2 months, and now we have been happily married for six years. I am so thankful to have TJ in my life. He means the world to me and his girls. He is such a supportive husband, and is always willing to help me out even after a long day of work. He is such an amazing father, and it just melts my heart when Taylor and Addison both have to snuggle with him. Even though he says he hates to cuddle that much I know deep down he loves it. TJ has always provided for us in every way possible. I am so thankful to be sealed to him for time and all eternity. I love you Teej, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

4 comments:

RyanandHailee said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you had a great day of your real anniversary instead of the day before! We love you guys and are so glad we are so close!

HappyHodges said...

Wow I cant believe its been six years! I still remember back in the day of high school when TJ and I drove to school together (a Carlson/Gaffney tradition) and you and I hanging out at McKenzie's or getting in a car accident at Zuka juice, he he! Who would have thought you guys would end up here! So fun!

Sarah said...

Time sure flys by so fast. I remember when you guys got married and I was hugh pregnant with Ethan. Congratulations on 6 years and Happy Anniversary. We love you and miss you.

Val said...

Congrats on 6 years that is awesome! I hope you had a great day.