Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cabin Fun!


Here's our Fam. Kortni even got our cute Harley in the picture.


One of our families very favorite things to do every year is to go sledding up at the cabin in Bear Lake over Presidents Day weekend. We had so much fun this year. I just love that we can walk outside of the cabin and go sledding right on the roads. Its a perfect setup. I took Addie sledding for a while and then I would go and put her down for a nap so I could go out and have some more fun. Taylor loved the sledding this year, and couldn't get enough of it. We were out for hours and she still wanted more. She also loves to ride around on the Rhino with grandpa & hadley to go pick up the sledders after they have gone all the way down the hill. Our little dog Harley probably loves it the most. He just loves to chase everyone down the hill on their sleds. Even though we love sledding with the Family, we can't wait for it to get to be warm so we can go to the beach. Good Times!


Addie in her Christmas Story outfit. She probaby would have been fine sledding all day also, but it was rough on me to carry her back up the hill everytime. Talk about a workout. She is dang cute though.


Me and the girls getting ready to go down the hill.



2 comments:

RyanandHailee said...

I have to say that I am so sad that we missed out on the fun this year! What the heck... I know you guys missed us too even though you had a blast without us. JK Anyways looks like a blast and we will be there for sure next year :) Love ya

Laur said...

do you have the cutest family in the world? um yes