Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter & Stuff


Addie's One Year Appointment!
I took Addie to her one year doctors appointment thinking the doctor was going to tell me that Addie was a VERY big baby, but actually she isn't as big as I thought. She weighed 21 lbs & her height was 29 1/4 inches. She is actually only in the 50% range on both height & weight. However her head is still off the charts (as in BIG)!!!!! Addie is crawling around like crazy, but still refuses to walk. With my luck she won't start walking until she is 18 months.



Our cute little family



Easter Fun!!
Every year we get to go to my parents on the Saturday before Easter for a little Easter Egg Hunt, and then on Sunday we go to TJ's parents for another Easter Egg Hunt. On Saturday before we went to my parents house we went over to our neighborhood park for a ward Easter party and hunt. Taylor just wanted to candy inside of the eggs, and Addie just wanted the eggs to play with. We had lots of fun, and brought home WAY TOO MUCH CANDY!! Especially since TJ and I started a new diet thing (AGAIN! SINCE SUMMER IS ON ITS WAY)

Taylor with her Easter basket from the Easter Bunny.

Addie with her Easter stuff from the Easter Bunny.

Taylor & Hadley showing off their eggs in a ballerina pose.
They are soooo cute.


Couponing!!
I never thought that I would say it, or do it but I have come to the conclusion that I am an addicted couponer. After getting several things for FREE or less than a $1 I just can't stop. Let's be honest who doesn't like FREE!! I am amazed what you can do with coupons at stores, and what they will let you get away with. Last week Walgreens had a sale on Schick razors. I had a couple coupons for them, plus I stacked them with their in store coupon which made me get them for FREE plus overage. Here is what I got. I bought eight boxes of razors (3pk), & 4 toothpastes for just over $4.00 plus I received $7.00 back to spend on my next shopping trip. Can't beat making money off buying stuff. Also, yesterday I went to Target and got 6 boxes of fruit snacks (10 pk), 2 trial size deodorants, 1 Johnson & Johnson soup, and 2 travel packs of huggies wipes for $2.18. Awesome Right?? I have doing this for a few weeks and can't believe the size of my food storage now. If any of you are interested let me know and I can get you started on the addiction.

1 comments:

Nicc said...

So cute!! I can't believe how big your girls are getting. (mine too huh?) It goes by way too fast! We are right there with you feeling the no walking thing. Taya just won't let go of the couch or my hand to do it. She's 17 months adjusted now and who knows when she'll walk. We should really get together and go out to lunch one day.