Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More Summer Fun!

It has been a crazy couple of weeks. The week after the fourth our little family went up to Park City to spend some time with my family. All of my family have timeshares up in Park City and they all got their places at the same time including Milan and Sarah who were here from Texas. Then on Saturday my mom had planned the day full of Family Pictures, dinner & going through the South Jordan Temple. We had lots of fun and loved spending time with Milan and his family.

This past weekend we decided to take the girls and their Grandma up to RockPort Reservoir for a little fishing. We sat there for about two hours with nothing. Nobody around us was catching any fish either. We decided to start packing up to get ready to go and TJ decided to let Taylor bring in the fishing line a couple of times and sure enough a FISH!!!! What a lucky little girl. It was only about 4 to 5 inches, but it was her first fish and she was really excited about it until her dad almost hit her in the face with it and then she started to be a true girl. But once we got back in the car and headed home all she wanted to do was call her Grandpa (who was fishing in Alaska) and tell him all about it. It was so much fun to get out and do something different.

A few other random things that we did. I got to watch my cute little nephew Carter last week and the kids were getting really crazy so I decided to go outside and let them run their energy off. They loved the slip n slide. Even Addie thought that it was GREAT!! (Yes Sharri that is my garden in the background. I can't believe how many veggies I have.)


Also last week TJ decided to build the girls a tent out of blankets and chairs. They thought that was the coolest thing ever. They didn't want to ever take it down. Addie thought she was hiding from everyone and just did not want to come out. I remember doing this as a kid all the time, an I kind of forgot how much fun it was.

1 comments:

RyanandHailee said...

Fun Fun Fun!!! What a cute update! Loved all the pics! Love you guys :)