Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Tay!!

Happy Birthday Cute Girl!!!
This past Thursday (September 3rd) was Taylors 4th birthday. I can't believe how time has just flown right by. Even though Tay has been a little bit on the naughty side lately, I just have to say what a sweetheart she really can be. She is my biggest helper ever. I love that she will help her sister with anything it doesn't matter what it is she will do it. We call Tay our little cuddle bug. She will cuddle with you pretty much any time of the day (unlike Addie). It is so fun to watch her grow up and experience new things. We love you Tay and we hope you had an awesome Birthday.
Taylor cheesing with one of her favorite presents.

Taylor asked for a Strawberry Shortcake Cake.
I am not the best cake decorator, but it didn't turn out that bad.
I am so thankful that Annalee found me this cute topper with the
flying bees and strawberries. They were so cute.


Tay got to take one friend to Chuckie Cheeses on her birthday with us.
She choose her cute little friend Allie.
They had lots of fun playing all the games with no one else there.
It is so nice when all the kids start back at school.
Thanks Sunny for bringing Allie for Tay's fun day. Lot's of fun.
(The Birthday hat is from preschool, and I couldn't get her to take it off all day)


Taylor also started her first year of preschool this past week and LOVES it. However I think I might love it a little more than her. You can't put a price on two ours of silence. If you all are wondering where Addie is in the silence part she would of course be Sleeping as always. I love her lazy ways. It is really good for Taylor to get out and socialize with other kids her age. She goes to a neighbor lady in our ward where there is ten other girls in her class. That's right Girls ONLY!! Poor Teacher.

Taylor on her way out the door to the first day of Preschool

1 comments:

Val said...

Happy Birthday Taylor, I can't believe that you are 4 years old. Wow time goes by fast. Yay for you Jen 2 hours all to yourself. I'm sure you are loving it!!! Happy Belated Birthday to TJ!