Thursday, April 8, 2010

IT'S SO HARD TO BE TWO!!!!!

Today has been a crazy day for my little two year old. The picture above is Addie STILL sleeping from the night. No biggie except I took this picture at 2PM the following day. WHAT??!!!
A couple of nights ago Addie decided that she didn't really want to sleep the whole night (mostly because we took her Binky away and that is all she wanted the entire night). And then the next day we all had to wake up early so TJ and I both could get to work. I guess she was making up for loss time, but WOW 17 hours straight is just NUTS. I kept walking in her room to make sure she was still breathing, and finally woke her up at 2 PM. Who knows how long she would have slept if I would have never woke her up.
Addison has always been my unbelievable sleeper, but this tops her charts for sure.
Here is what she looked like when I woke her up.


2 comments:

RyanandHailee said...

Wow!! She is definately amazing! We just love little miss Addie- cuss! Can't believe she is two... Where does time fly! Love ya guys

Annalee said...

That is so funny! She is so cute! I really wished that Avery had the case of the Addies when it comes to sleeping!! How nice is that!?!