Friday, June 25, 2010

June Summer Fun!

FINALLY!! It is starting to be more like Summer. Our girls have more than enjoyed the Summer heat.

Orem Days!!

A couple of weeks ago we decided to go the the Orem Days with our friends Brad & Jamie. I will say that Orem does have one of the better parades that I have been to. Taylor's favorite part is when she saw one of the guys working on the parade driving by in the Rhino like her Grandpas. Who would have thought that out of the entire parade the Rhino was the coolest thing.


SWIMMING!!

The girls have LOVED being outside in the backyard swimming in their pool and playing on their slip and slide. I think they would be outside ALL day if they could. They have loved having friends and cousins over to play in it with them.



EVERYTHING ELSE

About a month ago I made Taylor & Addie these dresses. They actually turned out pretty cute especially since I am not even close to an expert at sewing. Not too bad for my first dresses. (Thanks Annalee for the pattern)


We got this GIANT love sac from our friends. It honestly takes up the majority of our living room when we have it in there. Taylor & Addie think it is the best.

0 comments: