Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fishing Day!!

Fishing Day!! Need I say more. I hate eating fish, but catching fish is actually kind of fun. We all took a little family day trip up in the Uintahs to go fishing. We all caught a TON of fish & enjoyed the outdoors with each other. TJ decided to float tube the majority of the day by himself, so I don't have any pictures of him but he was with us. The kids thought the day out was the best.
Taylor & I with her first fish she caught. She wouldn't hold it, so I got the privilege of doing so for her.

Addie with her first fish. She was so excited about getting her very own fish.

Taylor & Carter enjoying the day out fishing with the Family.

Addie lounging in someone else's chair. What a cute little thief.

Hadley & Taylor loving Kylee. That poor little baby gets mauled to death, but she always deals with it with a BIG smile on her face. So cute!!!

0 comments: