Thursday, July 14, 2011

Hogle Zoo

I decided to take the girls to the Zoo before our new little addition arrives on July 20th (or before). I just knew that they wouldn't get to do a whole lot for a couple weeks after the birth so it is best to do it now. My sister-in-law and kids are in town from Texas so Grandma Holly decided to come with us and bring my niece and nephews. It was hot, but a lot of fun and I think the kids really enjoyed it.



Cute girls with the elephants.



Addie, Ethan, Taylor, Carson & Payton



This giraffe was close enough to Carson that he could of pet it. Way cool.



Me and my girls.



Taylor, Payton, Addie & Ethan walking to the car.


Ethan decided to hold the girls hands in the road so they would be safe.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for taking the kids to the zoo. They had so much fun.