Monday, July 14, 2008

A Little Roastin'







This last weekend Hailee decided it would be fun to go up to the canyon's and have a weenie roast. Even though TJ and I were totally unprepared we still had a blast. Hopefully next time we will know exactly what to bring. We went up Big Cottonwood Canyon and got a camp spot to sit around the fire and roast hot dogs and smores. We had lots of fun hanging out and singing songs with the kids. The kids just loved playing in the dirt, getting way to close to the fire and picking up rocks & pinecones (they are actually called popcorns if you ask Tay). I think their favorite part was looking for deer with their Grandpa. Thanks for all the fun everyone.

2 comments:

RyanandHailee said...

So Cute! That picture of the kids and Grandpa just melts my heart. We had fun too! I am glad you guys agreed to come even though I got made fun of at the idea at first... j/k We will have to do again for sure :)

G-Dawg and the Fam said...

Your cutest little family are always up to something fun! I tried to talk Andy into a fire up the canyon and he was like no thank you, I'm plenty warm outside. But it's probably perfect for one up in the mountains! I'm glad you did so I can tell him that you guys did and that you all had fun.