Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Photo Shoot!






Okay! So I know I just did a post, but I had to blog about the cute pic's that I got taken of my girls. After seeing the adorable pictures of Carter that Ryan's sister JoRae took I just had to have her take some of my girls. We meet up last week in Herriman where we struggled to get both of my girls to even smile. Thank goodness I had Hailee & Carter with me to help or else I might have seriously lost it. JoRae gave me a sneek peak of the pictures she took on her website and I can't wait to see the rest. They turned out so dang cute. My girls are some of the hardest kids to photograph since Taylor for some reason hates the camera, and Addison is at the hard age of keeping happy. So to get even these after a night of struggle just amazes me. Thanks again JoRae. You are the best. Let me know what you all think.

7 comments:

RyanandHailee said...

I love them.. I love them.. I love them.. I really think that they turned out great! I can't wait to see the rest! But jo is still nervous so let me know if you want to try again.

Annalee said...

oh my gosh!! they turned out really cute!! I don't know what you are worried about! that one of Tay with the flower you should blow up in black and white or sepia. They really did turn out cute.

Tyler and Kortni said...

Those pics are so cute. Addison's little smile melts my heart. They turned out so good, I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Natalie said...

These pictures are so stinkin cute...I'm speechless. The photographs really depict their innocence and sweet personalities. I'm definately interested in having her take some pictures of Sophia.

Amy and Kody said...

Way cute pics!!! You have the cutest little girls!

The 5 browns said...

We want copies, please, please, please!!! Finally, a picture of Taylor that she looks happy in.

Heidi and Maxwell said...

Hey Jenn, I noticed you posted a comment on Nathan's blog so I peeked at yours. The pictures of your girls are DARLING! They are such cuties.

Hope everything is going well for you and your family. Love and miss ya!
Heidi
www.heidiandmaxwell.blogspot.com