Monday, August 4, 2008

1st Day at Dance Class




This week Taylor got to begin her first day at dance class. She loved it. She thinks that it is so cool to get to put on a cute little outfit & go dance with her cousin Hadley and all of her new friends (which she couldn't tell you any of there names - what a good friend she is. j/k) I love this new studio that we are taking the girls to. It is a basement studio in Riverton right by the new Walmart on 13400 S. My sister-in-law Hailee went to school with the girl that runs the studio (Academy of Dance), and recommended her to us. The teacher (Brittani) is so cute and patient with the girls. Thanks Hailee for recommending Brittani to us. So far so good.

1 comments:

RyanandHailee said...

I am so Glad that it worked out and she is loving it! She looks adorable in her cute little leotard and I can't wait to come see her little performances! She is my little princess. Give her a kiss for me :)