Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just too Sweet!


So I received all of my pictures from our photo shoot that we did in July, and I have to say that they are some of the cutest pictures ever. It is probably just me because they are my kids, but I love them. I don't have any idea which ones I am going to even choose to put on my walls. I know that I have already posted about our photo shoot, but I had to share this one just because it is my favorite picture of my two girls together. The minute that I saw this picture it just made me smile because it captures my daily life with the two of them (seriously). It also made me stop and think about how sweet my little Taylor really is. Sometimes I can be really hard on her because she gets really buggy, and all she wants is to be close to or be touching Addie at all times(unless we are with Carter or Lexi). She just has such a big, soft heart. Taylor just loves to bug her sister all day every day which can make Addie either really mad or put a big smile on her face. Sometimes Tay can be such a big helper with Addison, but then other times she just smothers the poor thing to death. I know Tay is going to make an amazing big sister, but I have a feeling that Addison is going to walk all over my soft hearted little girl. I guess time will tell.


Thanks again JoRae! They turned out great!

5 comments:

RyanandHailee said...

I seriously love....... that picture! It truely shows just how sweet little Tay is! We just love her and to see how excited Carter gets to see her just melts my heart! He adores her and even though she might smother him just a bit, I think in the end he really loves it cause he loves to love her back! I love my Tay, and now I am back in school, we are going to miss seeing you guys every other day it seemed like! Give them both a kiss for us!

Stoddard Studios said...

Wow, your days sound about like mine. That's totally how my oldest is around my littlest. How funny. And my little on, Brodey, is so patient and just lets Bryson smother him. He's very patient with him. He's such a good baby.

G-Dawg and the Fam said...

That picture is adorable!! I just love it! How do you get one of those girls that are always loving and just sweet to their little sister? Gracie usually just hits her sister and the baby still adores her! I think your kids' age difference must be perfect.

Stoddard Studios said...

Happy Birthday today!

RyanandHailee said...

We just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday! You are such a great mommy and are so lucky we have you in our family! Hope you have a great day!