Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Amazing Addie



Okay, so I have to blog about my cute but lazy baby Addie. She is the most amazing night sleeper ever. Every night I put her down between 9PM & 10PM and she sleeps through every night without getting up until 11AM or 12PM the next morning. I love it. This allows me to get lots of things done in the morning and spend some one on one time with Taylor. Watch now that I have bragged about her she is going to stop sleeping through the night. I probably just jinked myself but what an amazing baby. She is not the best napper during the day, but I would take her unbelievable nights over day napping any day. She is so cute when she wakes up. She never crys even though it has been about 14 hours since she has eaten. When I go into her room to get her she usually has turned herself sideways and kicked her music player to turn it on. She will just look at me with her puffy/sleepy eyes and smiles. I love my Addie she is so dang cute.

4 comments:

Stoddard Studios said...

Wow, that is so amazing! I'm SO jealous. My 6 month old is still waking up for like 3 or 4 feeding! It's driving me crazy! Did you do anything special to help her sleep through the night?

RyanandHailee said...

She is a dang cute little lazy bug :) She serioulsy is so amazing! Maybe my next she can teach um how its done, cause carter sure didn't ever quite figure it out!!! I just love her!

HappyHodges said...

Hey you two! Look how stinkin adorable your family is! I was so happy to run into your blog and see how great you guys are doing. Gotta love the blogging world! I love seeing were life has taken us, cause I have so many memories of growing up with TJ (and driving to school together) and becoming friends with Jenn (even the time she ran into my truck at Zuka juice, he he!)
Mindy (Gaffney) Hodges
www.happyhodges.blogspot.com

Laur said...

WTF? I have NEVER heard of a baby that young who sleeps thru the night for that long. I am so insanely jealous. Don't fret that she isn't napping, she is getting it all during the night! Holy Moly you are one lucky mama!