Thursday, November 13, 2008

Disney on Ice

This week I got to take my cute little Tay Tay to Disney on Ice. It was a really fun night out with my close friends Sunny & McKenzie. We left Addie behind to hang out with Grandma Carlson, Hailee & Carter (Thanks again for watching the little peanut). So it was just me and Tay, and I would have to say it was really nice to spend some one on one time with her. It doesn't happen very often. Plus it got both of our minds off of TJ being gone. I have never seen Taylor so excited about anything. The minute she saw Mickey & Minnie Mouse skating around she was screaming and dancing like crazy (thank goodness we knew the people in front of us). I would have to say that I enjoyed every minute of it.

Thanks for the killer deal on tickets Kenz. I am always up for a good deal.

Tay, Me, Kenzie, Caden, Allie & Sunny

Tay, Me, Allie & Sunny with our PRICEY Cotton Candy.

3 comments:

Val said...

You look so great! It has been too long since we have seen you guys. I am glad to hear that you had so much fun. Where is TJ out of town to, is it for work? Eric is going next week for work. I usually don't mind it, but I do this time since I am ready to pop. Tay is getting so big, she is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

We are so cute!

RyanandHailee said...

So glad you had fun! I think it was so good for the two of you! Seriously, what would we do without our Tay Carter wouldn't survive She is so freaking cute!!!