Saturday, November 22, 2008

TJ is HOME!!!!!!


After three of the longest weeks of my life my hubby is home. My girls haven't left his side since he has been home which he is loving every minute of it. It is amazing how much you can miss someone. I truly missed TJ every day he was gone, and just wanted him to come home. Well he did yesterday morning looking like this:

Thats right! He grew a burly beard. He figured he didn't need to shave for 2 1/2 weeks since he wasn't around anyone who really cared. Plus he wanted to see if it would look good with his shaved head. When Addie saw him she was a little scared, but then warmed up to him throughout the day. He decided he didn't love it, and it started to get itchy so he shaved it last night. I am so lucky to have such an amazing husband, and I am so glad he is home. I love you Teej.


Thanks to everyone who helped me with my kids while Teej was gone. I am so lucky to have such great families that are always willing to give a helping hand.

2 comments:

Val said...

I am so glad TJ is home. I had no idea he was gone for that long. Where in the world did he go? I am sure your girls are all over him. I am glad that you survived. Thanks for your words of encouragement. I need them right now!

Annalee said...

Hey girly...we should go see the lights this weekend downtown...ya wanna?!