Friday, May 13, 2011

A Few Fun Things

This week I decided to take the girls out and do a few fun things. I wanted to make sure to get some things in before Addie has her surgery on Thursday, May 19th.


WHEELER FARM


My girls always love going to Wheeler Farm. We usually meet up with some of my girlfriends and their kids to get outside and have some fun. We fed the ducks and the CRAZY geese bread, and my friend Kenz brought cut up apples to feed to the Horses which the girls thought was funny until I tried to have them do it. Fun night out for us even though Addie had to go to the bathroom when we were a mile away from the restrooms. I am sure it was pretty entertaining watching a 7 mth pregnant woman running with a 3 year old in her arms in heels. Needless to say we didn't make it and it wasn't pee. YIKES!!! The worst thing EVER. I was so not prepared for that to happen so Addie had to go without underwear the rest of the time. Oh Well they had fun so that is all that matters.





SWEETS FACTORY



I have heard so much about the Sweets Candy factory so I wanted to take the girls there for a tour, and get me some yummy candy too. They thought it was so cool how all the different candies were made. To be honest I think I might have enjoyed it more than them.



Me and the Girls at the Candy shop.



All the cute kids that we went with. Gage, Addie, Deagon, Taylor & Jayden

2 comments:

RyanandHailee said...

Looks like a blast!! Cute kids love them :)

Jaime K said...

My favorite part is the chocolate room. The smell of milk chocolate.... yum!!!