Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Getting Ear's Pierced

Taylor has been back and forth for a couple of years about getting her ears pierced. She was so worried that it was going to hurt WAY to bad that it wasn't worth it. Well this past weekend we went up to the Cabin to get away for Memorial Day (forgot to take any pictures), and Uncle Tyler pinched Tay's ear and told her that is how it will feel. So, she felt it was time and begged me to go get them, and we did. Little did I know that my little munchkin Addie was going to want to be like her big sister. She had no idea what was coming. Taylor didn't cry a bit, and Addie screamed. Nothing like having your kid scream in the middle of the mall. Now Taylor loves hers, and Addie won't let anyone touch her ear's. I have to pin her down in order to even get them cleaned. I will say that it made them look so grown up after getting them done.


Cute Girls!!




0 comments: