Friday, June 3, 2011

Addie Update

It has been two weeks since Addie's surgery, and she is doing awesome. In fact she was doing awesome before we even left the hospital, but it is nice to be home. The doctors put stereo strips over her incision after the surgery (no stitches). They said they would just fall off in a couple of weeks. So, It finally fell off yesterday, and we were able to see the incision for the first time. It is probably about 2 inches long with a separate small incision on the side of it where her drain tube was. We thought the doctor told us that the incision was actually smaller than the last one in January, but we think he must have meant the drain tube incision now looking at it. All in all it looks pretty good for just being two weeks after. What a champ this little girl is. Addie is so cute and just keeps telling me that it is all better. I know I worry more than I should, but it was such a big surgery for her to just be running around right after. It made me a little nervous, but I am getting past it now and moving on to letting her be a kid again.


LOVE YOU KUSSY!!!!

The out come.

Cute Sisters!!
Addie loves to take pictures. I think I have about 5 of this same one.

0 comments: