Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dancin' Girls




I can't even explain how EXCITED Addie was to start dance this week. She wants to be just like her big sister all the time, and she watched Taylor go to dance all last year and wanted to be with her every time. I have to say I love this age in dance. Even though they don't really have a clue about any of it, it is so cute to just watch them try. So cute. Taylor was teaching Addie dance moves all day so she would be ready to go. I don't' think Addie is going to remember any of them, but it was a cute big sister thing to do. Taylor couldn't wait to go back either. She loves dance, and she has been so bored this summer with a prego mom that doesn't want to do too much that she could barely stand to be home anymore.




Cute Sister's in their dance outfits



I LOVE this little girl to pieces.

She can be so mischievous, and then turn around and just melt my heart.

0 comments: