Monday, September 26, 2011

Cute Sisters!!

I had to put this picture in. On Sunday afternoon both Addie and Taylor curled up on our little couch (half the couch since all of my decorative pillows on on the rest of it) and feel asleep together. Taylor was half on Addie and half off the couch. This doesn't happen very often if at ALL. Taylor falling asleep is one thing, but falling asleep on top of each other is just not normal. I love these moments though. It makes me take a deep breath through all of our craziness and realize how grateful I am for such amazing kids, and how much I really LOVE them. Not that I don't know that already, but when they are being wild, crazy, sassy, whiny, talking back and naughty it is just hard to realize the good in those moment. Sad that it takes a sleeping moment for me to realize the GREAT.

0 comments: