Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Paislee @ 2 Months

PAISLEE @ 2 months


I took Paislee for her 2 month check this past week. I decided to try a new Doctor closer to us. With kids in school now it is just too hard to drive a 1/2 hour (one way) to get to the doc. I actually LOVED the new doc. He seemed very knowledgeable, and gave me a lot of tips and info. Paislee has started to smile so big these days and stopped crying most of the time during the day. She still has her colic nights, but hopefully that will get better in the next couple weeks. It has already started to get better, but we want it to be completely over. I can't complain about her colic though. She has been sleeping all the way through the night since 7 weeks old so I feel very blessed for that. The Doc said she looked great. She is tall & skinny. Here are her measurements @ 2 months.


Height: 23.75 inches (97th percentile)

Weight: 10 lbs (25th percentile)

Head: 37.6cm (10 percentile)


Things Paislee loves @ 2 months


- Cuddled

- Snuggled

- Eating every three hours on the DOT!!

- warm blankets (she is like her mom, can never be too warm)

- Baths every night (finally got over thinking they were awful)




Even though she still cry's a lot at night I still can't get enough of this peanut. I could squish her & kiss her all day long. Such a cutie!!

0 comments: