Monday, June 16, 2008

Giraffes, Elephants & Croc's Oh My!





We actually got to go to the zoo last week since it is finally starting to get nice and warm. Lets just say that it started off with a bang. We were about a block away from the zoo when Taylor told me that her belly button hurt. I didn't think much of it because she always tells me that her belly button hurts. Well this time there was truth to it. She up-chucked all over her cute clothes, Addy's blanket and her car seat. LOVELY! We got her out of the car and she seemed to be just fine. Luckily I had an extra change of clothes in the car so we could still go to the zoo. Taylor really wanted to see the Crocodile's in Crocodile Lake just like Dora, so she would have been sad if we didn't end up going. We did have lots of fun, but getting Taylor to take a cute picture is just a lot to ask of her (see above). Addy stayed in the snugly on me all day. She actually did really good except for killing my back from carrying her around. On a bummer note we couldn't find any lions or hippos (Maybe we just missed them, but we looked everywhere). We still had lots of fun.

2 comments:

RyanandHailee said...

I still just crack up thinking about taylors belly button, What an adventure! I am glad that she felt better and they got to have fun! You really got some cute pics, even though it took alot of work :) We did have a lot of fun despite it all!

Annalee said...

That picture of tay and carter is so cute! Carter's hat is so cute, he looks like a little Steve Erwin (the croccodile hunter)...is that his name?!! Ü