Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Lehi Legacy Center







This week we actually got out of the house and did something fun.




I know its AMAZING.




It is all thanks to my sister-in-law Hailee. She had seen the Legacy Center on Gingers blog and thought it would be a fun place to take the kids. After she convinced me that nobody I knew would see me in my swimsuit, I decided to go. It was perfect for Taylor & Carter. It had slides, swings and playgrounds all in the water. Taylor loved it. The best part about it is that it was so loud from all the kids playing that Addision slept through almost everything. Anyone that hasn't been there should try it out. It is only $5 per person for anyone over the age of 3. All kids under 3 are free.

1 comments:

RyanandHailee said...

We seriously have some darn cute Chitlins don't we! I just love them! Cute Pics :) We had a blast thanks for going with us!