Monday, September 15, 2008

Cecret Lake!



This last weekend TJ and I decided to hurry and get our weekend chores done and go for a hike up to our favorite spot "Cecret Lake". Taylor was so excited to climb to the highest mountain just like Dora the explorer, and she did all by herself. She thought she was really big being able to climb all the way to the top and all the way down by herself. Addie enjoyed the fresh air so much that she fell asleep in the snugly on the hike back down. TJ introduced me to Cecret Lake when we were dating, and sure enough this is where he proposed to me also. It is a little over a 1/2 mile hike and at the end of the hike there is this little lake sitting at the top of the mountain. It is so relaxing to go up there just to sit on a rock next to the lake and enjoy the outdoors. I am so glad we were able to do this before it got too cold and snowy.



Addie and I enjoying the lake.
Well at least I was. Who knows about Addie. If only babies could talk.
Taylor loved picking the rocks up off the ground and
trying to skip them across the lake just like her daddy.


Me and my girls

4 comments:

RyanandHailee said...

So fun I am totally sad that we couldn't go with you! Thanks for the invite though :) Maybe we can do it next summer for sure. Really cute pics!

Val said...

I am laughing, because Eric and I did the same hike a week before you. It is a nice gentle one for this big mama. Your girls are so big and adorable!

Amy and Kody said...

I love Cecret Lake too. I haven't been there in years. We used to go up there for youth activities.Your girls are so darling!

Laur said...

where is that cool lake?