Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Taytor Tot!

Yesterday, September 3rd was Taylor's 3rd birthday. I have been really busy the last couple of days so I haven't been able to give her a shout out for her B-Day yet. We had a little party for her last night, and of course all she wanted to do was open her presents.I can't believe that my little girl is 3 already. It is amazing how fast time goes by. She is such a good kid, and even though she can be a little over helpful sometimes I still feel so lucky to have her in my life. She has the biggest heart ever for a three year old. She loves everyone & everything. It doesn't matter how mean someone is to her she still thinks the world of them. Even though she can make me crazy with trying to take care of Addie all the time, I am so thankful for all of her help. She will take dirty diapers out to the garbage for me, she will get me bibs, clothes, diapers, lotion, etc.. whenever I ask, she will even wash the dishes when I ask, and she actually does a pretty good job. Today I was cleaning the apartments that I do once a week, and she was so helpful & cute. She sat and talked to Addie, and made sure to put her binki in everytime she would get fussy. She sat and rocked her in her carseat and sang her every song you could think of (even her own made up ones). I was amazed that she wasn't being buggy, especially after getting all of her presents the night before, and not really even getting to play with them. I am so thankful for Tay. I really am so lucky to be her mom. We love you Taytor Tot! Happy Birthday!

Taylor's Barbie Cake.
As you can see after I frosted/decorated the dress then part of it started
to squish down because my house was too hot from all the cooking.



Here she is with her new Dora music player
getting ready to blow out her candles.



WOW!
I can't believe she actually smiled for me for once.
I guess Birthdays just make you smile.







Taylor riding her new princess scooter.
She really wanted a bike, but she can't figure out the
pedals just yet, so we decided not to spend $60 for a bike
that she won't even use. Luckily, my brother gave her a bike
that his boys had out grown. I guess she really is spoiled rotten.

3 comments:

RyanandHailee said...

WE are so glad she had such a great Birthday! She is absolutely our favorite little girl and can't even stand it sometimes! Give her a kiss for Carter and I :)

Tyler and Kortni said...

She looks so big riding her scooter! I can't believe she is 3. Time goes by so fast when you have kids! Happy Birthday Tay!

The 5 browns said...

Cool cake Jenn. I'm sure Taylor loved it. I can't believe the Tay is 3 years old. But then again, I can't believe Erika is 16 years old either. Time will fly, so enjoy them now while they are little.