Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Chatty Chatty

As a lot of you might know when ever you try to reach me by phone my cute little Taylor always answers. WHY you ask? Well the reason being is because everytime she hears my cell phone ring she runs as fast as she can to get it before I do. It is so cute, but so naughty all at the same time. If I get it before her it is an automatic scream at the top of her lungs because she wanted to talk, because whoever called wanted to talk her. The funny thing is that she thinks that everyone is calling to talk to her, not me. I love her to death, but sometimes I am sure that people wanted to just make a quick phone call to me and then they get stuck on the phone for at least 20 minutes or more. It cracks me up listening to her talk and the things that she will say. She will tell you anything. By the way if you don't ever ask to talk to me when she is on the phone she will never hand it over. Just an FYI.

Taylor talking to her daddy.

This is her favorite phone call to answer of the day.

3 comments:

HappyHodges said...

I think that is so funny. I must say that this one looks alot like her mom to me?!? So fun that you got to have a family day and go on a hike, there is nothing we love more than getting outside together, although hikes are becoming impossible because I feel I am about to the point of being immobile, he he!

Amy and Kody said...

How are boys and girls different!!! I have to beg my boys to answer the phone for me, half the time I miss the phone call because they don't want to answer it. Maybe Taylor needs to come teach my boys how to answer the phone!!

Laur said...

That is so sweet! Tell her she can give me a call any time :)